terms & conditions
- All Prices Mentioned are in INR. (Indian National Rupees).
- Note: 5% GST extra applicable on prices.
- For now we only process Wholesale Orders. Minimum order quantity is One Complete set of a Catalog.
- All orders will be processed & shipped, once payment is cleared. We accept Payments by Debit/Credit card, Net Banking, Wire Transfer (Bank Transfer | NEFT/RTGS), Cash On Delivery and Paypal.
- In case of where we have accepted the payment, and unfortunately the product is not available, we will inform you ASAP, and arrange for the Refund.
- Shipping charges to be borne by customer only.
- We are committed to deliver the ordered products to the right customers at the right time, so you can set aside all your apprehensions and avail our services without any reluctance.
- We provide you with a well-established delivery mechanism that ensures the products ordered by you reach without any defect, damage or quality-issues.
- Both the international as well as the domestic orders are shipped and delivered through leading courier services, ensuring the buyers an accurate delivery, in good condition, and on right time.
- Shipping to all major cities (over 6000 pin-codes) in India is 200 Rs. for first Catalog. From Second catalog onward 100 Rs./Catalog will be added.
- Other pin-codes will also be serviced by us but with some extra Out-of-delivery area charges. Though it would be the weight of your package that determines shipping cost, you’ll be charged the least possible fee, for sure.
- And as far as the international buyers are concerned, the shipping charges are based on the destination and quantity of units purchased. We assure you the most subsidized rates ever, and the best services at each step.
- Customers are free to choose their own mode of Transport (like Cargo and Transport Services) other than services we provide. But the delivery and responsibility of the parcel is solely theirs.
- All the orders are shipped within 1-3 working days or as per the date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Additionally the customer will be provided with the Tracking details to track their order online, after it is shipped.
- Please note that if there are any Octroi or State/City duties applicable for the ordered items, it would be billed separately to the customer by the courier company at the time of delivery. The duties and taxes are not a part of the customer’s payment made to us.
- For any international shipments, Custom Duty/ Import Duty if charged, it has to be paid by the the buyer. VAT/ Custom Taxes and import duties are not in our control and they may vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid by the buyer.
- We are not responsible for any kind delay caused by any unforeseen time-lags by the courier company in delivering the parcel to the customers.
- Any lost or damaged product (while in transit) needs to be notified on the way bill copy of the courier/India Post and has to be taken care by customer only. ‘Helix India’ is not liable to pay for any damages or lost products. Customer & only customer is responsible for any lost or stolen goods in India-Post Parcel / Speed Post service. All our parcels come with our branding tape on it. We do not ship parcel’s by any other name. Note: ‘Helix India’ is not liable to pay or reimburse for any order lost or stolen while in transit with any delivery service/transport.
RETURN GOODS POLICY:
- We DO-NOT accept returns of Goods once purchased from our Company. We offer best quality indeed, however if there are any damages, we’ll replace damaged products.
- At the time of receiving parcel, if the package is damaged or opened or comes by any other branding except ours, it is advisable not to accept it. That parcels if accepted are not eligible for returns/refunds from our side.
- Damaged products needs to be notified on the date of delivery and should be sent be back to us within 7 days after receiving the products.
- Any complaint with regards to the damage or stains or stitching or any other should be reported to us within 24 hrs of the receipt of the products otherwise we will not report the complain after that. We may ask for digital picture of the same in order to review the same.
- Return shipment charges are to be borne by the customer only.
- Returns will not be accepted for custom made or stitched clothing.
- We respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining it. When you shop on our shopping store, we will ask you to input your information and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone/ mobile number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and password.
- We recognize your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not furnish any identifiable information at the individual level regarding its customers to any third party. The information you give to us is held with the utmost care and security. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfill your requirements and to deliver you a truly personalized shopping experience. When navigating our web site, personal information about you is not collected automatically or without your knowledge.
- We are also bound to cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer. We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third-parties for research and advertising purposes. In other words, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
- We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside for mailing or marketing purposes.
- We use ‘Cookies’ to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. ‘Cookies’ are tiny text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer. `Cookies` cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private information. We do not hold any of your credit card information. This information is securely collected by our authorized payment processors.
- In short, we always strive to respect the privacy of our customers completely. We use the information we collect on the Store to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.We do not hold any of your credit card information. This information is securely collected by our authorized payment gateways. With the industry’s most-advanced encryption, fraud prevention and protection policies, our payment gateways are dedicated to keeping your account safe and secure. Once your information reaches our payment gateways it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically.
- As prices are very secretive and sensitive issue for any company therefore all prices are shared under a compliance of placing an orders with us. Prices are not permanent and can be changed periodically.
- Photos are References Purpose Only, Misuse of the Pictures will have strict Consequences from Helix India.
Product Care: DRY CLEAN ONLY.